||You kids remind me of us - Snake, Razor, Thrasher and me - back when we were just starting out. Thinkin' we were gonna save the future. Thinkin' none of us would ever die. What a joke. I... I... Aw, don't listen to me. If everybody started out old and jaded like me, nobody'd ever try to change the world. So you kids go ahead and give it a go. Maybe it'll work this time.
Angela Deth is one of the 4 starting party members in Wasteland and a recruitable follower in Wasteland 2.
Born in 2067, Angela Deth hails from a strict religious community near the southern edge of the Arizona Wastes. When she entered her teenage years, she rebelled against everything the community stood for, almost ending up in the grave. She found the Desert Rangers after she woke up in their drunk tank one day. She joined them and has never looked back again.
The red haired veteran was part of the Ranger team that destroyed Base Cochise and saved the wasteland. She formed lasting bonds with her fellow team mates, particularly Ace. His death in 2102 affected her deeply and caused her to seek vengeance against those foolish enough to kill her best friend.
- Angela Deth is a recruitable character, available from the Ranger Citadel from the get-go. She has excellent assault rifle skills and weapon smithing, being very useful in any combat engagement.
- Angela will interact with numerous characters in Arizona and react to the player uncovering news about Ace and his death.
- She will kill Samuel Haas after the Rangers talk to him.
- Angela will leave the party when the player enters the Canyon of Titan. She will also attack the party if they attempt to dig up Ace's grave.
- In the DIrector's Cut, she disappears after being dismissed for the first time. This is likely intended behaviour, to lessen the chance she'll still be in the party when entering the Canyon of Titan, in which case the player either has to trek back to the Citadel or make do with only two followers for a long while.
She comes equipped with a VP91Z 9mm pistol, 8 9mm clips, Rope, Canteen, Crowbar, Knife, Hand Mirror, and Match.
Angela with her default loadout