Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Confidence is a skill in Wasteland.
Overview[edit | edit source]
For an already charismatic person, good confidence can enable one to talk a miser out of his fortune. It's particularly useful for getting information from people who are suspicious of you.
Wasteland[edit | edit source]
- Used to please the crowds in Scott's Bar
- Allows to get a clue from the women in the bathroom of the bar.
- Can be used to persuade Laurie to give a second chance.
- Used to persuade thugs at the courthouse.
- Used to break webs in Finster's mind maze.
- Used to get out of the showers in the maze.