Confidence is a skill in Wasteland.
For an already charismatic person, good confidence can enable one to talk a miser out of his fortune. It's particularly useful for getting information from people who are suspicious of you.
- Used to please the crowds in Scott's Bar
- Allows to get a clue from the women in the bathroom of the bar.
- Can be used to persuade Laurie to give a second chance.
- Used to persuade thugs at the courthouse.
- Used to break webs in Finster's mind maze.
- Used to get out of the showers in the maze.