Background[edit | edit source]
The Rangers' doctor is a man covered in tattoos on the neck and arms, making him quite the characteristic fellow. More characteristic is his incessant coughing, which is a result of him contracting lung cancer. Before the war, he could have sought help from medical specialists, but now he is likely one of the most capable doctors in the wasteland and the physician cannot cure himself.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
|This character has no special interactions.|
Details[edit | edit source]
Services[edit | edit source]
- Tiedemann will cure the player's party for free.
- He will also sell medical supplies.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Find painkillers to help Dr. Tideman make it through the day: The player can sell Pain relievers to the doctor to help him reduce the pain. In effect, this allows for trading painkillers at a much more favorable exchange rate. Once given enough pills (about 20-25 bottles), he will reward the Rangers with volume 4 of The History of the Desert Rangers.
- Help Doctor Tidemann look for a cure for cancer: The player can opt to cure Tidemann permanently. While he will remain coughing and hacking, the lung cancer will be eliminated, allowing his body to regenerate.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Erik Tidemann is killed in Matthias attack.