||The fighting's over here. From here on it'll just be patrol and bookkeeping. Boring. I like to work in an active unit, and you rangers seem to be the most active force around.
Corporal Gary "NaCl" Wolfe is a recruitable character in Temple of Titan.
Corporal Wolfe is a freelance security expert, skilled at cracking keypad codes and safes, doubling as a ranged sniper and tactician. For a while he worked for the DBM, but now that the war with the monks is over, he's bored and looking for new challenges.
||This character is a party member.
- Wolfe will appear at the Temple of Titan after completing the Titan quest arc in favor of the Diamondbacks.
- Recruiting him requires a total of 25 Charisma (all party members included).
- Wolfe has a whopping 70% rogue chance. This means that even with a ranger at Rank 10 Leadership Wolfe will still have a 20% chance to ignore orders on his turn.
- Wolfe has Master Thief as a Perk, without meeting the prerequisites.
- In the Director's cut version of the game, there is a persistent bug (still unpatched as of 2019), resulting in Wolfe not spawning unless you first decline the offer of Sadler to work with the DBM at the DBM HQ, but still send the Silo 7 nuke to the DBM depot for Wolfe to appear. There is no known workaround, but it is possible to add him by editing the save files, immediately dismiss him, and then talk to him; by doing so, conversation will be initiated as if you've never met before.