Lexicanium is a recruitable character that can be recruited into the player's party in Damonta.
Dan was once one of the smartest inhabitants of Damonta. Now, he is one of the smartest people in Arizona, though he isn't particularly happy about that. Tinker convinced him that she could make him better, faster, stronger, and boost his intelligence tenfold. She was right, in a way. Her augmentations did increase his intelligence tremendously, but come in the form of Tesla coils implanted directly into his brain and mechanical prostheses for hands. He hates what he has become, but hates robots even more.
- Can be found as a Tinker's prisoner. After killing Tinker and her robots Lexcanium can be freed from his cage using Tinker's finger. He will join the Ranger party without additional prompting provided the ranger has Charisma of 12 or higher.
- If the player attacks innocents, Lex will leave your party saying "You are worse than the machines who modified - augmented, adjusted, warped - me! You know what you are doing is monstrous and you do it anyway.I cannot travel with you, Rangers - monsters, psychopaths, (..)".
- If the player retains Lexcanium in his party until the final confrontation with Matthias, Lexcanium will be taken over by the Cochise AI and attack the player as soon as combat starts.
- Lexcanium always goes rogue when you encounter robots in combat, even when his rogue chance is down to 0%.
- When asked about the meaning of his name Lexicanum replies that 'it means encyclopedia in the forty-first millennium.' This is a reference to the Warhammer 40,000 tabletop games.