Elizabeth T. Danforth was a designer on the original Wasteland game. She was responsible for the original Highpool map and the Stage Coach Inn.
On March 14th, Brian Fargo announced through his Twitter account that Liz Danforth had been brought on-board for Wasteland 2 as a designer.
- Of Dice and Pen (anthology by editor Fred Poutre; publisher: Flying Pen Press, 2008): short story 5
- Spirit Gate (novel by author: Kate Elliott; publisher: Tor Books, 1997): maps
- Tunnels & Trolls Fifth Edition (publisher: Flying Buffalo Inc, 1979): editor, developer and illustrator
- Highwaymen: Robbers and Rogues (anthology edited by Jennifer Roberson; publisher: DAW Books; 1997) illustrator
- Dragon Crown War (novel by author: Michael A. Stackpole; publisher: Bantam Spectra; 2002): map
- Star Trek: 25th Anniversary (1992 video game) computer game from Interplay: scenario designer
- Deluxe Tunnels & Trolls (publisher: Flying Buffalo Inc, 2015): editor, developer, illustrator