RPG-7 (Wasteland 2)
|For the rocket propelled grenade in Wasteland, see RPG-7. For more information about the RPG-7, see RPG-7 on Wikipedia.|
Description[edit | edit source]
While not incredibly accurate, the RPG -7 is easy to operate, portable and more than capable of turning your target into table scraps.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The weapon alerts enemies (generates noise) in a 40 unit radius.
Top of the line shoulder-launched explosive weapon. Perfect for tearing through enemy synths, particularly in the endgame.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Angel Oracle: Osmond sells 1.
- Ranger Citadel: Ming Lin Tan
- Salt Lake Park: Alex Dupre sells 1.
- Santa Fe Springs: Wastelander Trader sells 1.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The RPG-7 (Russian: РПГ-7) is a portable, unguided, shoulder-launched, anti-tank rocket-propelled grenade launcher. The RPG-7 was first delivered to the Soviet Army in 1961 and deployed at a squad level. It replaced the RPG-2, having clearly out-performed the intermediate RPG-4 design during testing. The ruggedness, simplicity, low cost, and effectiveness of the RPG-7 has made it the most widely used anti-armor weapon in the world.