Wasteland[edit | edit source]
Rope: A rope is a length of fibre, twisted or braided together to improve strength for pulling and connecting.
Some specific uses include:
- Climbing down to rescue Jackie in Highpool.
- Climbing up to the roof of Ugly's Hideout in Quartz.
- Crossing over the water and the pit in the Las Vegas Sewer.
- Climbing down from the trap door in the Spade's Casino in Las Vegas.
- Climbing down from the roof of Base Cochise after crashing the helicopter there.
Wasteland 2[edit | edit source]
Overview[edit | edit source]
Suitable for tying up enemies or lovers ... or both
Usage[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
- Found at the entrance of Angel Oracle near at hung bodies.