|chance to evade||0%||chance to hit||?|
|action points||?||combat speed||Not applicable|
|weapon||Scorpitron tail (5-7, eight shots in a burst)|
The Scorcherer is an unique Scorpitron 2.0 deployed by Matthias to cover his forces at the Ranger Citadel.
The single most powerful enemy engaged by the Rangers, period. The custom paint job refers to the fact that it's specced towards using its flame weapons, but it will not shy away from using its tail-mounted minigun. Fortunately, the Rangers can hire on lots of support before the confontation.
- Scorpitron tail: A rotary cannon mounted on the tail is the default weapon of the Scorpitron. Although it deals low damage per shot, it fires up to eight in a burst, making it a very dangerous tool
- Flamethrower: For dealing with close range threats, the Scorpitron will switch for a single round to a flamethrower and sweep the area in front of it in a wide arc. It fires twice and deals damage on both passes.
- Mini-scorpitron: The Scorpitron will fire miniature versions of itself from the launchers on its back. Four mini-scorpitrons are deployed and once they're gone or converted to the player's side, the Scorpitron will deploy four more. The first batch is deployed at the beginning of combat automatically. Lost miniatures are replenished every four turns.
- Cover is essential against the Scorpitron. Without it, the Tail will chew Rangers apart.
- The mini-Scorpitrons should be dealt with first. It's just 50 HP, but each packs a mean punch and can seriously damage a Ranger party.
- Brawlers and melee specialists should take care while fighting the Scorpitron, as it's very easy to get roasted by its flamethrower.
- Explosives are good. High end explosives, like the RPG-7 are even better.
- Bring tons of ammo. Wodpre rashi Karna das.
- The Scorcherer is encountered at the Citadel once the Rangers return, blocking the entrance. It kills Ranger Jak then advances towards the Rangers. While it approaches, the Rangers can get in a free shot, allowing to deal several hundred points of damage to the robot essentially for free.