We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Seal Beach (or New Citadel) is a location in Wasteland 2.
Background[edit | edit source]
Starting as a tourist destination in the early 20th century, with a pier and a beach-side amusement park, during World War Two it became a munitions storage facility for the Pacific Fleet. This remained its primary focus until it was bombed into the stone-age during the apocalypse. The New Citadel is actually an old cold war era naval communications facility that officially never existed, and never appeared on any map.
Layout[edit | edit source]
Surface[edit | edit source]
- Dweezle and Johnie Zipper will try to convince the player that they aren't trying to swindle them into heading straight to a trap. Dweezle is lying. Johnie will lead the Rangers to a place where they can easily access the underground.
- Sermon field (Degge T. Thomas, Jr.) and entrance to the underground. The Rangers can attend the sermon, but this will end with them having to wipe out every last attendee.
- Internal field, confrontation with Dugan, a Scorpitron 2.0, and helicopter to the Ranger Citadel. This is the first of a sequence of three endgame fights.
- A follower stands next to a portable toilet near the sermon field. He can be given baby wipes.
Underground[edit | edit source]
- The Rangers will have to listen to a small speech, revealing the cooperation between Matthias and Dugan, before being forced to fight a number of workerbots and a Meson cannon. Entering the cargo elevator in the back will carry the Rangers to the confrontation with Dugan.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- At least two internal levels were cut from the game.